- Mom wakes up, hears Miles throwing things in his room
- Mom goes into Miles' room only to find everything he insisted on sleeping with last night is no longer in the crib but strewn about the entire room
- Mom tries to put the toys away, but gives up when the disappearance of any of his beloveds gives rise to tears and the saddest little face you have ever seen
- Miles makes no less than 4 trips, hauling everything he owns into the living room where he watches his "GRRRRRRRRRs" while mom makes breakfast. (And in case you don't speek Milesese, GRRRRRRs are dinosaurs, as in Ice Age 3)
- More tears when the little guy has to eat his breakfast at the table, (Mom insists) and must leave his prized posessions behind
- Happy boy again when they are finally reunited
And that is how I spend my day.
Hauling toys from room to room, to outside and back. Putting them in the crib for naptime and picking them up after naptime. Our lives revolve around those darn things.
Miles Birthday is in one month. I'll bet you can guess what he WON'T be receiving.
Here's a hint......It rhymes with "Annoy"