- been practicing all of the primary songs on the piano, so someday I can play them and sing them with my baby.
- recording not only dates of Drs appointments with sonogram pictures, but also any thoughts, feelings, or questions I have in a pregnancy journal....maybe this is weird, but I figure it will be funny to read later.
- catching up scrapbooking projects so when the baby comes, I will have "clean slate", and can focus on doing baby related pages instead
- Buying and downloading classical music, and baby lullabies...pretty self explanatory
- and now, starting this blog.
I never thought finding out I am going to be a mom would influence me to start doing things I normally don't do, or wouldn't have done. But I guess its "relatively normal." (I say relatively, because Mike thinks there's nothing normal about my recent behavior!) But I suppose that's probably normal too.