How to cook Thanksgiving Dinner for 2:
Before the big day:
1. Plan your menu. Go to the store. Remember....the freezer section is your friend.
2. Take the (frozen) items you bought and put them in your freezer at home.
On the big day:
3. Take out the Rhodes rolls to thaw
4. Bake Frozen Pumpkin pie
5. Bake frozen turkey breast (remember to remove frozen gravy packet first)
6. Bake now thawed rhodes rolls
7. Steam frozen vegetables
8. Pour Box of stuffing into boiling water. Wait for 5 minutes. Put in nice bowl.
9. Thaw frozen gravy that came with turkey.
10. Make home-made mashed potatoes. Really...it's the least you could do.
Put everything on the table at Noon. Open your bottle of sparkeling cider and toast to a delicious meal, you hardly had to work to prepare. Oh yeah...and to family and blessings and stuff like that. :)
Eat food. You will probably be finished by 12:15
Throw away (okay...recycle) the one time use aluminum roasting pan, put your 2 plates and silverware in the dishwasher, put left over food in the fridge.
Then curl up on the couch, put on Shrek 2, and take a long and well deserved afternoon nap.
When you wake up, Eat your Pumpkin Pie.
Can you say...P-E-R-F-E-C-T??!!
I'd invite you, but dinner for 2+ might not be so easy. Unless, ofcourse, you bring all the food.