Monday, November 14, 2011

Menu Monday & organizing fool!

It’s true…

I have been an Organizing FOOL around these parts.  (These parts meaning my out of control home.)

And okay, it’s not really “out of control.”  But it could certainly use a little sprucing, if you know what I mean. 

 

(Please say you know what I mean???!!!)

 

I have been hard at work and am so excited to show you exactly how I transformed my catch-all, cluttered, make me want to tear my hair out, countertops, into a streamlined, organized, and fully functional space.

Here’s a sneak peak:

 

Kitchen organization before & after

Ahhhhhh…I can just breathe easier now that it’s finished.  It was a lot more work, and took SOOOO much longer than I anticipated, but was TOTALLY worth it.  Who knew looking at a kitchen  countertop could make me feel all giddy inside??

There were lots of little projects that went into creating my new and improved, clutter-free counters, and I’ll post all about them this week.

 

But for now…enjoy my weekly menu!

Nov 14-20

Creamy Garlic Alfredo Penne, Parmesan Rolls, Olive Garden Salad

Baked Potato Soup & Lion House Rolls

Honey Lime Enchiladas, Cafe Rio Rice, & Cafe Rio Beans

Calzones

Crockpot Southwest Chicken

 

Happy Monday everyone!!

Sarah signature copy bigger size

1 comment:

  1. Thanks tons for the menus! It saves me so much time and the food is delicious.

    ReplyDelete