Monday, July 5, 2010

Red, White, and Blue

Happy Independence Day!


While we WISH we were in Wyoming to indoctrinate Miles into the tradition of pyromania that is July 4th there……


miles sparkler edited Miles lighting fountain


A box of sparklers and $10.00 pack of fountains will have to do. For Now.


Next Year I think I’ll be making the trek to Toledo to bootleg “the good stuff” across the border.



And because fireworks aren’t the MOST important thing on the day we celebrate our nation’s Independence….


A special Thank You to all those who have served our country, making it possible for us to have the freedom we all enjoy in this great nation.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I came across your personal blog through Jen's. Hope that is okay! Your little boy is so adorable! I have a blog too if you would like to follow along as well. Let me know your email & I can send you an invite! Happy late 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete