Monday, October 29, 2007

growing boy

Today was Miles' second Drs appointment. My mom was just DYING to find out how much he weighs now. He's still small, but he is growing and gaining weight right on track.

He started out at 5 lbs 7 oz and was 18.25 inches long

at his second Drs appointment he was down to 5 lbs and 0.5 oz, still 18.25 inches long

and now.....drum roll please......

He is a whopping 6 lbs and 3 oz.
and is 19.8 inches long
Way to go Miles! He has been gaining about 1 oz. a day, which is great. He's still only in the 15%, but I'm sure he'll catch up.
And onto another update.
We went to sacrament meeting for the first time on Sunday, and it was also our first time in our new ward. We had a meeting with the Bishop before church, and we were asked to be primary teachers. Oh boy!! :) We are "team teaching", which means we get to do it together. (But we all know that really means I will do most of the work, and Mike will play with the kids) :) We have the 5 year olds, which will be fun I think. I've never done Primary....so this could be interesting.
And another VERY important update. (atleast it is to me)
I've lost 22 pounds!!! wahoo!! I even pulled out a pair of capris from my closet today, and they mostly fit. ( I had to do the squat manuever to stretch them out just a little bit) But that means I am almost there. About 5 more pounds to go. I am going shopping this weekend for some new shirts and shoes. I think pants will have to wait a couple more weeks. But for now, I am happy to be back into mostly regular clothes.
Okay, this is a pretty boring post. But ohwell. I'll post more fun things later.

1 comment:

  1. All that weight comes from Aunt Rachel feeding him I think. :) I don't think he went hungry for a minute while I was there. i like all the new pics and I am glad you got the video posted. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete