- He was life-flighted to the University of Utah hospital in critical condition
- He has a cracked sternum, broken leg and ankle, and many broken ribs
- He was buckled in, but is black and blue from the harness
- He had some internal abdominal bleeding. They are watching this very closely, and it doesn't seem to be getting worse, which is a good sign.
- He has an NG tube, and a feeding tube, and a neck brace
The good news is his condition has been downgraded to Serious but Stable.
The doctors are still monitoring him very closely for internal bleeding and head trauma. And my mom is calling regularly with updates.
Adams best friend, Johnny Pat Millburg, was killed at the scene of the accident. Please, Please keep the Millburg family and Adam in your prayers.
More updates to come as I get them.
And a special Thank you to Weston Lintz, and my cousin Jeff Atkinson for being with Adam at the hospital in Rock Springs, and for giving him a blessing.
and Thank You to everyone for your thoughts and prayers and calls (and text messages) of support.