Sunday, January 31, 2010

Disney – Part 1

Aunt Rachel has requested pictures.  And More Pictures.  And even more where those came from.  And seeing as I have yet to post about our family vacation, I figured I would spare you my written word and just show you the highlights instead. 

If you’re not a fan of pictures, you can thank Rachel for this.

 

Day 1 - My little Vikings – At Epcot

I think Mike is quite striking as a blonde haired woman.

004 

After the Finding Nemo ride at Epcot, Miles was NOT excited about posing with Bruce the Shark.

Epcot isn’t very entertaining to two year olds, so after half a day we took the shuttle over to the Magic kingdom.

014

Waiting in line to see Woody and Jesse in front of Splash Mountain.  It rained most of that first day, but we didn’t mind.  We had umbrellas and rain jackets.  And the rain kept the crowds at bay.

 

Miles was not excited to see Pocahontas, but as long as I held him, he was Okay.  But he LOVED Mickey Mouse. 

Magic Kingdom

014

Up Next: Animal Kingdom and the Disney Christmas Party

1 comment: