Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas.....But First

I fully intend to author a heartfelt post about our family experiences during the month of December.

I have an exciting New Years resolution I have well underway......More on that too.

But for now, Nana is missing her little wild man and has personally phoned me to request updated pictures. So I couldn't help but share the fun we had today enjoying the fruits of the first (and probably last) snow storm of the year.




Playing "King of the Mountain". If I tried to even take a step in the direction of his mountain, Miles would simply yell "MOM....NOOOOOOOOOO!"




All Smiles.....for the first 10 minutes


11 minutes in the snow......and he's had enough. It made the remaining 1 hour and 19 minutes I spent shoveling the driveway SUPER enjoyable.

But eventually, he found something he quite enjoyed. He kept shouting to our neighbors, "I haf teat, Mum Mum!" Translation: "I have treats! Yum Yum!"

After some hot chocolate and a snack, (other than frozen snow, ofcourse) I let Miles turn on a cartoon. It just so happened the characters were attempting a Tango, complete with a cartoon flower. And wouldn't you know it....I just happened to have a vase of flowers on the table leftover from our 5th anniversary.

Do you see where I'm going with this?


In 2 shakes of a lambs tail, Miles found his flower and watched VERY carefully while doing a tango of his own.

If I took a step toward him, or tried cut in and Tango with the little guy, he simply said, "MOM......NOOOOOOOO!"

But he DID "pick" me a flower out of my anniversary bouquet and gave it to me with a big hug and kiss. That's better than a Tango any day.


Up next: Grandma B

No comments:

Post a Comment