Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Menu Monday: Jan 30-Feb 5

I should probably change the title to Menu Tuesday…seeing as that is when I usually get the darn thing posted, but it just doesn’t have quite the same ring.  :) 

Here’s this week’s disclaimer:  My menu is kind of lame.  I normally shy away from having so many of the same “types” of foods in one week, but I have several things in the fridge I need to use up before they expire.  And I’m not at all feeling creative in the culinary department.  And I just plain don’t want to go grocery shopping.
I never got to the Greek Pastitsio last week, so it’s a repeat.  I know.  Lame.
But here it is none the less….

01 Jan 30-Feb 5

Enchilada-Soup1-BLOG-450x298

spaghetti sauce
Anyone else suffering a major lack of creativity in the kitchen lately?  Hopefully I’ll get my mojo back soon!
Sarah signature copy bigger size

No comments:

Post a Comment