My little guy is 4 months old today.
- double in size (10 pounds 14 ounces)
- completely living up to his nickname Smiley Miley
- trying his hardest to roll over from his back to his tummy
- sitting up (with just a little bit of help from mom)
- kicking and kicking and kicking and kicking his legs (which are now starting to have the cutest little fat rolls)
- trying to put anything he can in his mouth
- sucking on his pointer fingers
- mostly sleeping through the night
- squeeling and squaking and giggling at just about everything
- eating 6 oz. at a time
- spitting up what seems like 6 0z. at a time (he's gaining weight though, so it must not be that much)
- being "double bibbed" at all times. Yes, he really does spit up that much
- having the best time splashing around in his bath every night
- getting his "real" hair, as oppossed to that soft newborn hair that is falling out
- is BARELY starting to fit into his 0-3 month old clothes
- looking more like his dad everyday
- and unfortunately, getting his 4 month immunizations. (But don't worry. he hardly cried at all)
What a cutie. I know I am just a "little" biased, but I certainly feel lucky to be his mom.
Happy 4 Month Birthday little guy!