- My temple recommend
- fun pink wallet
- 4 check stubs
- 1 debit card (should be put into the pink wallet...but I always feel so rushed at the store, so I just throw it in the never ending bag)
- My Movie watcher card. Entitles me to free treats and discounts on popcorn when I attend my weekly Friday morning Matinee
- 6 old movie stubs
- 4 Drs. reminders cards (all from MONTHS ago)
- 3 pens
- An Express mail receipt from the package I sent to AZ last week
- a baggie of "box top" coupons. I cut them out for Tammy, for her kids preschool.
- Check book
- Car keys
- Key fob for our new home alarm system
- Frequent buyer card for Paradise Bakery. YUM!
- Recipe for Home made Kettle Corn. Double Yum! (but why is it in my purse???)
- Ticket for the St. George parade of homes. going on now. AMAZING stuff to see.
- cell phone. Obviously a necessity
- Childrens tylenol and mylicon
- lipgloss and lipstick
- binkie. couldn't get through the day without a "spare"
- Several old Mcdonalds Monopoly pieces. forgot all about these. too bad they are all expired
- New Coach sunglasses....thanks DAD!
- Doggie pooper picker upper bag....must have for walks with Marlee, since I am such a responsible doggie owner.
And a Few of my most favorite things
I opened these fortunes right after I found out I was pregnant with Miles. I saved them for his baby book....and then ofcourse forgot about them. So cute. Now, I need to put them in his book before I lose them again.
My silver ipod covered in a cute pink case. It goes with me EVERYWHERE...as I am listening to the Twilight Series on it. yeah...who has time to sit and read??? this way, I can listen when I am out and about running errands.
- $10.06 all in change. Note to self....empty change pocket more often
- A 2 GB "memory stick" and a 2GB memory card
- Camera, so I never miss a smile or a moment of my little guy
- Receipts, nail clippers, glasses cleaners, some misc. wrappers and more garbage than I care to admit.
I tag: anyone brave enough to expose their own catch-alls