Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cowboy Butts

Drive Me Nuts!


Especially when it belongs to my little skinny-bummed 3 year old.


102710_0572


Just a smattering of what my little cowboy is saying these days:


Mom: Miles…who’s your best friend?


Miles: Um…DADDY!!!


Mom: What about Mom? Is she your best friend too?


Miles: Nooooooo mom. You a GIRL!!



Driving in the car yesterday, I had to turn down the music, because I heard this coming from the back seat.


Miles: twees(trees), fwowers, pumpkins, more twees, wabbits, mommy, daddy, pwe-school, my tweats (treats), my cowboy shoes, elephants, monkeys, gorillas, my undies dwy (dry), I wuv seals, I wuv giraffes, I wuv polar bears…..


and on and on and on he went. So I finally asked him why he was saying all those words. And he replied with the OBVIOUS…


“MOM! I’m FANKFUL!!!!!!!”


(Oh…Of course that’s what he meant. How could I not have known???!!!)


Turns out they talked about Thanksgiving at Pre-school, and those are all of the things he is Thankful for. I am also especially grateful for his dry undies. :)



Mom: Miles, eat your dinner so you’ll be big and strong like Daddy.


Miles: No…not wike Daddy…big wike Josh and Joey! (some of his buddies from our ward)



And the classic:


Mom: Miles…what do you want for lunch?


Miles: Not Poop! That’s Yucky! No…that’s GWOSS!!!

4 comments:

  1. HILARIOUS!!! that kid is so funny!!! and sweet,,, fankful! bless his little heart!!!

    ~selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! Love the header, looks familiar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! He is such a sweet and thoughtful boy. Turns out he's a thankful one too!!

    ReplyDelete