Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, it is the 25th, which means July is almost over. And THAT means that Mike is coming home soon. yay!! He is coming home in two more days, Thursday night actually. And I am excited! Even though I did just see him this past weekend. Its lonely being home alone.

I have been reading the new Harry Potter, but I am only on chapter 10....about 450 more pages to go. :) Maybe I'll finish by this weekend.

My trip to Utah was really fun. We spent time with Rachel and Ed, and the rest of the fam. We went to Bear Lake on Saturday and met some of Mike's family there as well. I didn't get to ride on the wakeboard, but Rachel and I rode on the tube. She likes to go really really slow, just like me. So we had a good time. Oh....except for the part where I got heat stroke. Yup....Heat stroke. Lets just say it isn't pleasant. I thought at first I had food poisoning from my Taco Time...but turns out I stayed out in the sun a little too long that day. Ohwell. Live and learn. Mike still has the camera, so I will post some pics of my exciting tube ride when he gets back.
I have been doing a little scrapbooking too. These are the pages I did for my July section of the pregnancy journal/scrapbook I have been keeping. I might go in and add some more info...but its a start.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that everything is ok. I have had heat stroke and I wasn't pregnant and I can't image what that would be like. Can't wait to see the pictures. Glad that Mike will be home it sure sucks being married and not being able to see your husband everyday. So with him coming home we won't expect anything on this blog for at least a couple of day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I was just being nice and went on the tube with you. I usually like to go really really fast. Your journal is cute. You forgot to put in the part that I was waiting all day to feel the baby move and Adam just put his hand there for 1 second and felt him move!! Geez!

    ReplyDelete