- McDonalds Drive-thru gal
- Claimjumper Waitress
- Jolly Jacs fireworks (STILL my all-time favorite job ever)
- Manual labor grunt for the City of Evanston, mowing and wacking weeds and picking up garbage. (STILL my least favorite job ever)
- Secretary for the Urban Renewal Agency in Evanston
- Medical Laboratory Technicial - Ogden Clinic, Ogden Utah
- Medical Technologist - ARUP, Salt Lake City
- Medical Technologist/Blood Bank Specialist - Sun Health, Phoenix AZ
- Flagstaff for camping
- St. George
- Or just to Sam's club to get a hot dog and an ice cream.
- Pretty much anything with a happy ending
- Nothing Scary or bloody or violent
- no rated "R"s
Where I have lived
- Evanston, WY
- Roy, UT
- Ogden, UT
- South Ogden, UT
- Bountiful, UT
- Phoenix, AZ
- Las Vegas and California lots of times
- San Antonio, TX
- Mexico - Cabo San Lucas, Cozumel
- Honduras - (Actually the Roatan Islands off the coast of Honduras)
- Grand Cayman Island
- Puerto Rico
- St. Thomas
- the Bahamas
- Spain - Alicante and Valencia
- Hopefully all over Europe when Mike is finished with School. Atleast thats MY plan. :)
- Anything my mom cooks - especially spaghetti and chicken bundles.
- Anything as long as I didn't cook it.
- but NO: beans, or tomatoes. YUCK!
If in a "jam" with my spouse, tactics used to get out of the dog house:
- give him a hug
- do the "booty dance"
- repeat if necessary
Ha Ha. just kidding. We don't fight too much. Usually a simple I'm sorry, I won't do it again, will suffice.
- all digi scrapbooking sites and stores
- and most recently, anything having to do with "meal planning". I need all the help I can get.
I'd rather be: NOT at work, which is where I am right now. Home with Mike getting a back rub and a foot rub. And skinny again, and shopping for new clothes at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Next to be tagged:
No one!! Let this little blog tradition die with me! Yes!!!!