Sunday, June 10, 2007

Everything Marlee!


Well, I have been inspired by Kristi's cats to post a little something about my sweet doggie, Marlee. I love my dog!


I have had Marlee almost two years now, and she has been the best dog. I adopted her from the pound during a special Phoenix pet adoption day. I had no idea how busy it was going to be. By the time I got there, the line was three hours long. So I did what anyone who really wanted a dog would do.....I cut in line! :) And its a good thing I did, because they ran out of animals about 30 minuts later.


As soon as I saw her, I knew she was the dog for me. She was so cute, and just sat there with her big long tongue hanging out of her mouth. She was pleasant, and never barked at the other dogs or the other millions of people who were there. After I picked her out, I still had to wait 3 hours in line to fill out the paperwork and pay my adoption fee. But she was worth it!






1 comment:

  1. Cute pup Sarah! We love our dog too and he is so great with our boys. I love the post of you with your sister graduating too. You need to post a picture of you big belly. :)
    love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete