Friday, June 8, 2007

Extra Special

Today is a very special day for a certain member of our family. Today is the day my beautiful and talented sister will receive her first working girl, college graduate, real-job

PAYCHECK!!



Great Job Rach! We are all proud of you!

I also realized I never posted any pics of graduation, so for your viewing pleasure:



You wouldn't know it from the above picture, but it actually started SNOWING about 2 minutes after this was taken. It was freezing.



The graduates with the proud parents. This was taken at Hamiltons, the restaurant we went to after graduation. Its no coincidence the photo was taken in front of their massive fireplace.


And Of course, we can't forget Grandma B! Love that lady.




And last but not least, the Bills Family together at the infamous "A" at Utah State.

So congratulations again on making the Big Money, Rachey! Maybe after the baby comes, you can give me a loan. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this! It took me about 30 minutes to spend my "allowance" from my paycheck. Nordtrom's is having their half-yearly sale!! If only Ed didn't think it was important to save - I would have a closet full of new clothes!!

    ReplyDelete